How can I improve my mental focus and memory?
All the complex mental activities associated with thinking, learning, and memory is known as our cognitive function. These mental activities enable us to acquire knowledge, and include aspects such as awareness, perception, reasoning, and judgment.
- Physical activity is beneficial for brain health and cognition.
- It is important to get enough sleep as the brain requires sleep to consolidate learning and memory.
- It is important to reduce chronic stress which can lead to can lead to cognitive decline. Yoga and meditation have been shown to be beneficial in lowering chronic stress levels.
- Learning new and demanding skills while maintaining an engaged social network are key to staying sharp as we age.
- Reading books, writing, musical training and participating in brain-stimulating activities at any age may preserve memory.
Our Brain Health Supplements
Nature’s brain booster
NeuroXen is a natural health supplement that combines several natural ingredients (Ginkgo Biloba extract, n-acetyl-l-carnitine, alpha lipoic acid, L-arginine, magnesium, Vitamins B1, B3, B5, B12, C and E, Folic acid (Vitamin B9) and guarana powder extract). Supplementing nutrients important for optimum brain function.
What natural ingredients can assist with mental focus and memory?
The brain requires a constant supply of micronutrients in order to function properly. When there are deficiencies in micronutrients, especially the B vitamins, it has an adverse effect on our cognitive function.
Ginkgo biloba extract has been used in people with reduced cerebral function and memory issues. It is thought to improve brain function by improving the blood circulation in the brain. It achieves this by dilating blood vessels and reducing blood viscosity. It is an antioxidant and also reduces the decrease in brain chemical receptors that is often associated with an increase in age.
Acetyl-l-carnitine helps with brain metabolism by converting fatty acids into energy within the nerve cells, thereby helping to keep them constantly supplied with energy
Alpha lipoic acid has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, memory improving and neuroprotective effects
L-arginine is an amino acid that is very important for normal brain functioning. It facilitates good blood flow in the brain and may play a role in learning and memory.